Our Terms & Disclaimer
Version 11 dated 29-Apr-2023
What is Forest/FOTF
Forest/FOTF is not a database.
It is solely a platform where we share stories of cv19 injection injuries and deaths provided to us. Or only where stories have been broadly published, or publicly shared from multiple sources. Some have been personally shared with our website administrators directly, others may not be.
All reasonable care has been taken regarding the veracity of the forest data, and many processes are in place to facilitate the reasonably efficient and timely ability to correct any substantial information errors or omissions in the forest should such corrections be submitted to our Administrator through proper channels, from a believed trustworthy source, in appropriate written form, however, Administrators take no responsibility for any such errors, other than to make all reasonable efforts to correct nontrivial errors.
The Forest of the Fallen (Forest/FOTF) “speaks for itself” and operates as a silent display in either/both its website, and/or any physical installation or public display format.
The Forest/FOTF does not offer any medical advice whatsoever.
The Forest/FOTF neither sanctions, condones or otherwise endorses any formal marketing, advertising or spruiking of the website and or any physical public installation!
As an initiative, it is intended for all participants to work together in unity. To promote free speech and artistic expression. To gently and courageously alert our fellow human beings of what is good, right, proper and lawful. We spread a message of awareness for humanity, not censorship. We value emotional maturity and wisdom, not authoritarian “directions” nor “mandates”.
The Forest/FOTF is an Artistic Expression. Or an Artistic Display. No more, no less.
The Forest/FOTF is not any form of “protest”. It is intrinsically non-confrontational, and “peaceful”.
The Forest/FOTF exhibits public domain stories of cv19 “vaccinated” people and literally only contains stories of people who are all vaccinated. It is therefore a mis-nomer to refer to any person depicted in the silent display as an “anti-vaxer”, since they all accepted to be vaxed.
Disclaimer for Participants Volunteers
Any participant or volunteer in Forest/FOTF is part of a Self-Organizing Collective (SOC).
Forest/FOTF have no fixed hierarchy nor “responsible person” not “leader” nor “captain”, nor “boss”. Volunteers may be referred to as “helper”, “assistant”, “carer”, “guide”, “coach”, “co-ordinator” or”facilitator”, or “that bloke with the red hair”.
Any personal opinion expressed by any participant or volunteer who assists, organizes, or sets up any Forest/FOTF silent public display does NOT constitute any official opinion or representation by any other participant or volunteer in the Forest/FOTF either as individuals, or self-organizing collectives.
As a Display or Artistic expression, each participant or volunteer in Forest/FOTF, and/or any passing member of the public are entitled to their own personal opinion without prejudice or judgment from any other person.
Forest/FOTF maintains and declares that all people are personally responsible for their own opinions or actions (or lack thereof) – in any issue or matter – that is in any way connected to Forest/FOTF.
Any additional input or interaction, whether it be auditory, spoken, verbal, written, physical input or any other contribution by any guest, participant, volunteer or any other associate or non-associate present or absent from a Forest/FOTF Display is neither sanctioned, endorsed, condoned or otherwise instructed or instigated by Forest/FOTF associates, organisers, participants or volunteers.
What we do
The ONLY official task of any participant or volunteer associated with Forest/FOTF is the caring for, and the setup or removal of the artistic installation at designated places and times. Any other action or undertaking is considered by Forest/FOTF as a solely self-initiated conduct, for which each participant or volunteer is wholly self-responsible.
Forest/FOTF is Set up and then left to work its intention on all who are open to witness and interact with it in any way a passerby thinks fit. Whether it be to express their own opinion, or to ponder, to meditate, or even to deny, reject, rage, bargain, or accept the artistic display in any way that suits them.
Use of ‘Forest/FOTF’ Website
This website is for informational purposes only and is provided “as is.” We make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, reliability, suitability, or availability of the website or its content.
- Your use of this website is at your own risk. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your use of the website or its content.
- This website may contain links to other websites, which we do not control or endorse. We are not responsible for the content or availability of these sites.
- We reserve the right to modify or discontinue this website at any time without notice.
- By using this website, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree, please do not use this website.
Any ‘Forest/FOTF’ reference to any medical information.
The information referred to on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Any content is provided for informational purposes only and should not be considered medical advice.
- Any testimonials or endorsements found on this website may not represent typical results. Individual results may vary, and the testimonials are not intended to imply or guarantee or predict any specific outcome.
- Some of the testimonials on this website may include medical information. The information provided in these testimonials is based on the personal experiences of the individuals and is not intended to replace or supplement the advice of a licensed healthcare professional.
- The website owners and affiliates are not responsible for any medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment that may be obtained from any source including the information provided on this website. Any reliance on the information provided is at the user’s own risk.
- The website owners and affiliates do not endorse or recommend any specific medical products, treatments, or services. Any information provided on this website should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a licensed healthcare professional.
- The website owners and affiliates make no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the information provided on this website. Users of this website should always seek the advice of a licensed healthcare professional before making any medical decisions.
- By using this website, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this disclaimer and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this disclaimer, you should not use this website.
Volunteers / Participants to the Forest/FOTF Mission
- Participation in our mission as a volunteer is voluntary and at your own risk.
- We are not liable for any injury, loss, or damage that may result from your participation in this mission.
- By participating in the mission, you agree to follow all instructions, guidelines, and safety measures provided by us.
- We reserve the right to modify or cancel our cause or any of its components at any time without notice.
- By participating in this mission, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims, damages, or expenses arising from your participation.
- We reserve the right to refuse or disqualify any participant or volunteer at our discretion.
- By participating in this mission, you acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions.
Forest/FOTF Organisation and Mission is Non-Profit
1. Our organisation is a non-profit entity and does not charge any fees to participate in our events or programs.
2. We do not engage in any profiteering or commercial activity related to our cause. Any funds we receive go towards supporting our mission and programs.
3. We do not reimburse volunteers for any expenses incurred while participating in our events or programs. Volunteers are expected to cover their own expenses.
4. By volunteering with us, you acknowledge that you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of expenses from our organisation.
5. We reserve the right to terminate any volunteer’s participation in our events or programs at our discretion, without any liability or obligation to compensate or reimburse the volunteer.
6. By participating or volunteering in this mission with us, you acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions.
Setup and Operation of Forest/FOTF Displays.
For your personal safety, and for efficient setup times, you are required, to have at LEAST 3, preferably 5 helper(s) to set up all forest displays.
Participants and Volunteers agree to back away and always act in a peaceful, diplomatic, compassionate, and lawful manner when dealing with people as they view the forest, and to never act or communicate in any way as to bring me or the forest into disrepute. You and your display setup assistants must all read and click to agree, to abide by my current display guidelines within reason, as may be amended from time to time. You agree to effectively foster and maintain peaceful displays and to mentor all your assistants to do likewise. Public disputes MUST be avoided.
Dealing with Disagreements
In the event of any disagreements between myself and you regarding your use of the forest, Administrators will carefully consider your concerns, but my decisions shall prevail, and be final, as a condition of your ongoing use of the forest. You agree to never let the forest, in any format, transfer out of your possession and supervision. The one exception to this non-transfer, allows you to freely loan or give your one and only entire paper-printed forest pages set to another genuine likeminded human, only for the purpose of them publicly displaying the full set, if they first read and agree to these conditions here online within the forest official website.
Any participant or volunteer involvement with or use of the Forest/FOTF is conditional upon the terms herewith, and the acceptance full responsibility for any use of any forest files provided to you, in any form, and for any harm that may come from use of the Forest, including, but not limited to, physical or mental or emotional or reputation or financial harm to you, or to any other people, person or persons.
Documents and Data produced by Forest/FOTF
No document provided to any Participant or Volunteer or website user must be altered or amended in any way without direct permission from the Administrators of this website. Due consideration and suggestions for amendments will be given reasonable evaluation. But the Forest/FOTF administrator’s decisions are final and polemic correspondence will be entered into.
Participants or Volunteers expressly agree to never give or allow any of the forest data or files, or hardcopies to fall into the possession of any Big Pharma, WEF sympathiser, government agent, or anyone facilitating genocide.
You hereby agree to use the forest of the fallen at your own risk, and to indemnify and hold me harmless of all liability arising directly or indirectly from the use of the forest, on a full indemnity basis.